Monday 23 September 2019

RPG a Day wrap up and beyond.

I had to end RPG A Day a bit earlier than I wanted and in fact won't be responding to the last two entries since too much time has passed. I enjoy writing about the hobby and reading the thoughts of my fellow gamers and GMs. Unfortunately, I was stricken without the internet for a bit as I moved to China and what's more is that the VPN connection is suspect at best. Not even sure if I'll be able to play this year at all. I am looking at a Discord group and I'd like to play on Roll 20, but I'm not sure that my connection will be consistent enough to play.

The job itself is better than the UAE was getting, but I'm in well over my head and I'm afraid that they are working us so much that there will be no way for me to keep up with it long-term. It wouldn't surprise me if I got put on probation and/or get released before the year is out. :( I'll keep plugging away and I won't leave on my own accord, but sometimes you just know things. It's too bad that I have better students--for the most part--but I'm having trouble on my own end. You just can't win...

On the positive note, I've gone back into DDP Yoga and it was working really good for me. That combined with sweating my arse off as I climb five flights of stairs to my office every day should finally allow me to lose the weight I always wanted. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment