Thursday 13 August 2020

RPG A Day 2020: Day 13--Rest

RPG A Day 2020: Day 13—Rest

4:00 pm in the afternoon in China kind of late on  writing the entry today, but extremely early on the morning of the 13th back in the States. The topic is ‘Rest’ which I think is very important, but something I’ve been enjoying since January back before the pandemic struck as far as my RPG aspirations go. 


I truly have no upcoming plans to run games nor any prospective games to join. I was in a similar situation just last year when we first moved to China. The move to Beijing and the aforementioned Wuhan flu have proven to be just as challenging. There could be potential players at my new school…only time will tell. Roll*20 or similar virtual table-top? Maybe I’ll go back and try again, but I find the internet to be inconsistent in China and the players were inconsistent as well, so who knows.

What can we do with extended rest periods like these? Read…find a good RPG video game…watch some streaming games…discuss the hobby on RPGaDay…make plans for the next chance when play becomes available.

Not much to it today. Feel free to use any surplus time that you gained by not reading one of my long rants to have a bit of a rest yourse


No comments:

Post a Comment