Thursday 17 October 2019

#DDPaDay 16-18 out of 31

Now we've passed the halfway mark for the month. Unless I fall off the wagon, this will be the most successful two months of DDPY that I've had so far. Consistency is the key. Unfortunately, the diet is still kicking my ass and holding me back from what I should be, but as far as the workouts go? I think I've got this down.

Wednesday the 16th--

Workouts:

Wake Up
Energy
Fat Burner
Red Hot Core--"New" workout for me. I have tried this one before back in June, I've only just now caught up to where I was back then.

Diet Screw-Ups:
Beer and Chips--I didn't go crazy with either, but Wednesdays are my D&D nights now and although I can mostly avoid refreshments at the game...afterwords my mind is racing. I have to drink a beer to settle my mind down or I'll never get to sleep. This is a problem I'll need to address as drinking is a no-no.

Thursday the 17th--

It's a day off for beginners and my set day off due to the business from late the night before. For those elite few who are following me, this should show you that the beginner's work schedule gives many days off. Most of the time I just workout anyway, but Thurs. I do take for myself.

Diet Screw-Ups:
Beer--some will sit and drink a six pack at one go, while I only have the one beer with dinner, unfortunately, if I do that every day--which thankfully, I do not--I'd drink seven beers in a week instead of the six.

Friday the 18th--

Workouts:

Wake Up
Sweating and Swearing--The free live workout from a couple of weeks back on YouTube is getting a lot of play from me these days. I really want to get the DDPY APP which has lots of different workouts. So far I haven't been able to get it going in China in the form of payment. I've still got about half a month left of beginner before I'll try to change it up a bit in November.

The good thing is that--so long as I'm above ground--I can reset every month when it comes to the no-dairy/no-gluten thing. I really want to try it. I just have to discipline myself enough to ditch the beer and noodles...as always easier said than done.

I had a profound, almost zin-like thought, while doing my DDPY--I'm using the moves to get rid of my stomach yet my stomach is preventing me from doing the moves...

No comments:

Post a Comment