Thursday 24 October 2019

#DDPaDay 19-24 out of 31

Alright...the month is wrapping up, so I'm sad to say that I'm not going to pull off the no-gluten/no-dairy in any significant way this month. :( I am however elated to say that we're only seven days outside of November when I can try that half of the experiment again. I can also state emphatically that I have more than stuck to the beginner program for DDPY as far as the exercising goes. I'm probably one of the more bendy fat guys you're likely to meet, but unfortunately still a fat guy at the moment.

One of the more challenging aspects of working and living in China is that I'm doin' a whole lot of the former and not nearly enough of the latter. I haven't taken a day off from DDPY since the last entry and at the very least I do the "wake up" and "energy" and/or "fat burner". "Red Hot Core" came in last week and the first "Below the Belt" comes in tomorrow. I also work the free on YouTube "Sweating and Swearing" whenever I can. You may notice that I have deviated from my usual format and have gone to an even looser summary of my exploits. This is only because my internet service is sporadic at best and it happens to be kickin' right now, but I don't have my work out calendar near me. I write each day exactly what I do, but I can't always update it.

Goals:

Get the DDPY App and Use it--should be doable by November as I am setting up a bank account that has a joint American branch. As it stands now I'm using the free trial.

Get Heart Rate Monitor--I'm probably going with the Apple Watch because it would synch with all my other devices

Detail the Food Journal--As much as I hate to, I have to write it down somewhere. Times like right now when I've let my regular journal slip result in my not remembering my foul-ups, fumbles and even the occasional successes.

So, next week my wife will be out of China to celebrate her big 40 in the Philippines--her birthplace--and she'll be taking the daughter with her, so for nine days I will have a chance to REAALLYYY hit that diet without any outside influencers. I'll let you guys know if it gets better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment