Monday 26 August 2019

RPG A Day 2019--August 26th--Idea

For this the 26th consecutive day of posting about my hobby 'ideas' about what to write about are in short supply. Having just completed my first day of school--no young hellions nor set schedule yet, but both I have been assured are on the way--I also have no idea if I'll be able to get into any game out here any time soon. My latest Roll*20 campaign--which ended and/or was put on hiatus with a whimper was scheduled to make a return this September. Now, with all the stuff I just saw on my plate, I'm not so sure. If you ever find yourself out this way, I can happily report that Roll*20 does at least work with a VPN connection.

Not every entry can be a winner and this one surely isn't, but what can you do when you're all out of ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment