Sunday 28 August 2016

The RPG A Day Blog 2016 Day 29

August 29: If you could host a game anywhere on Earth, where would that be?

I would choose Japan because it's a place that I have always wanted to go, but have yet to visit. I would prefer that it be at a cooler time of year because I picture running a session outside. I would also choose to be in one of the provincial areas rather than in the heart of Tokyo. Up in the mountains would be a good place to play. Lots of nice scenery to take in, and it would be away from the noise and everything. Afterwards, we could hit the town and buy all kinds of toys, candy and the like. I'd hope to go at a time when New Japan Wrestling had a show on, so that I could check that out too.  

A friend of mine visited Ireland--another one on my to do list--and he was able to rent a castle for the weekend. That would be a cool place to play too. The problem would be finding enough friends that have the money for a trip and the time from work to take it all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment