Tuesday 30 August 2016

The RPG a Day Blog 2016 Day 30

August 30: Describe the ideal game room if your budget were unlimited.

I would like a large, quiet room with plenty of shelf space for games and books.The air conditioner would be on and running cold.The table itself would be large enough to contain all the play materials plus huge maps, terrain and minis. I'd definitely have minis to represent whatever I needed at the table every session, and if my budget is unlimited, I'd probably have people on the payroll to paint them...and if it's REALLY unlimited they'd all be cosplayers...and good looking ones too. None of the rejects. I would make a lot more use of projectors and music.We would have nice chairs to sit in and hopefully a fully stocked and functioning bar. I'm afraid I'm not too imaginative with this one. The fact is that if I had an unlimited budget for a game room, I would have to keep expanding it to hold all of the games that I would buy. Eventually, it would be so packed with games that we'd end up playing on the dining room table or on the floor somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment