Thursday 30 August 2018

RPG A Day 2018: Day 31... Share why you take part in RPGaDAY

This is my third year participating in RPGaDay. I really look forward to it because I like discussing the prompts with everyone and sharing the hobby with fellow gamers and GMs that I otherwise don't get to interact with throughout the year. It is always bittersweet as at the end of August I know I have to go back to school--teaching is my profession...allegedly, but it's also the perfect time discuss the hobby as my games tend to be on hiatus during the summer break. It also helps my writing and thinking to stay a little sharper than it otherwise would as I really veg out during the summer months. I hope that the project continues next year and for years to come. As long as someone keeps coming up with interesting prompts, I'll be game to answer and read the answers of others in the community. Hope to see everyone next year for the next RPG A Day challenge...and until then, Happy Gaming!

BTW...the blog continues. I'll still be updating my ongoing struggles with the old weight loss and trying to get into shape. I plan to review the Halloween Havoc PPVs of the late, great WCW wrestling...up until Halloween. Also, my new mission to find new gainful employment in China may also be of interest to some, so if you are so inclined keep watching this space for even more long-winded, hopefully witty, writings in the Mark Markham style that has become so famous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment