Monday 21 August 2017

RPG A Day 2017 Blog: Day 10 (catch up)

Where do I go for RPG reviews?

Back in the old days it was hard to find reviews. New players today have YouTube for video reviews and countless message boards and websites to not only hear and see critical opinions, but to see games playtested. Since we all have varrying tastes in what we think is fun, the playthroughs can be very helpful. I will not name drop everybody I look at for reviews, but here are a few: I do watch Runeslinger even outside of RPGaDay blogs--I have not played it yet, but I picked up Leagues of Adventure--and horror--after seeing his reviews, I like the Dice Tower, Dwarven Tower, Dwarven Swiftbow, and Captcorajus--who gives in depth reviews of oldskool games, and deserves a lot more views than he gets.

#RPGaDay2017

No comments:

Post a Comment