Sunday 27 August 2017

RPG A Day 2017 Blog: Day 28

What movie or series is quoted the most in your RPG sessions?

We quote a lot of things, but I guess you could put everything under the big tent of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Get your hands off me you damned dirty ___________

Oh, I dont know about that...

Oh, hai _____________

We also have a few inside quotes....

My ball-bearings!! (in D&D any time my Tabaxi theif throws 1000 ball bearings as a distraction)

Booshy at your service, small on the outside, big on the inside (In D&D our resident gay gnome)

...and I threw a few Pokemon and Zelda quotes into my 7th Sea games

She wants to be the very best like no one ever was? (when asked the motivation of an evil NPC lady huntress)

Hey Listhen!!! (any time an NPC has to give exposition or tell how a game mechanic works)

And there are many more. They usually kill, but you kinda have to be there.

#RPGaDay2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment