Wednesday 16 August 2017

RPG a Day Blog 2017 Day 16

Just realized I was late to the RPG a day party. Running around on vacation in my home state of Georgia and various other venues as far away as Quebec has kept me away from my keyboard--not to mention that I am stuck using a little mini-tablet that I do not fully understand how to use--say goodbye to contractions. I will probably go back and address the previous topics as I have time, but for now it is day16 and--Which RPG do you enjoy playing as is?

I can play 5th edition as written with very little alterations needed. Nothing wrong with it. That being said, in every group I have ever run or played with every game we have ever played has been altered in one way or another. We often bring in rules that have worked well in previous editions--when it comes to D&D--and even from diverse systems. I do not remember a time--even playing straight board games as a kid with my brother--when we have not made an alteration of some kind.

Alright, feet are wet again. I will look over the list and see if I missed anything particularly interesting.

Mark

#RPGaDAY2017

No comments:

Post a Comment