Friday 18 August 2017

RPG a Day 2017 Blog (Day 3, 4 and 5 catch up)

Easy answers on these topics.

How do I find out about new RPGs?

Mostly on Kickstarter for brand new stuff and on the company official sites for product continuation. Last year I backed far too many projects. I hope to slow down on that this year.

What have I played the most since August 2016?

Gotta be a toss up between D&D 5E and 7th Sea 2nd. The live table for D&D and running an online Roll*20 game for 7th Sea. We played at least once a week aside from holidays in both campaigns. My DM managed to finish our D&D campaign on time before the big summer break...I very nearly completed my 7th Sea run just missing a couple of side quests and a treasure hunt before the group finally imploded....who knows what will happen 2017-2018 after summer break I will have to sift through the ashes.

Which RPG cover best captures the spirit of the game?

I am going to go with 7th Sea 2nd for this one. The cover artwork is very cinematic and makes one want to play in a swahbuckling adventure. The covers for most of D&D 5E material are pretty good too.

#RPGaDay









No comments:

Post a Comment