Thursday 17 August 2017

RPG a Day Blog 2017 Day 17

Which RPG have you owned the longest but have not played?

With all the downloadable PDFs available today, I have virtual stacks of games that I have never been able to play. There is one game from the late 90s--if I remember correctly--that I still have around the house and still want to play. The name of the game: Tinkers Damn. It was/is a very open-ended rules light game that took place in an anime style setting. The book--independent publisher obviously--went for their own system and featured anthromorphic animal type characters the drawings of which were fairly decent, cute style. Generally speaking, the game was a bit unpolished leaving the players and GM plenty of room for improvisation and rule clarification. That might be the main reason we never played it. I would still like to give it a try someday.

#RPGaDAY2017

No comments:

Post a Comment