Saturday 13 August 2022

RPG A Day 2022--Day 14--Suggest a New RPG to Try

 Well, we're supposed to roll 1D8 + 1 and tag that many friends with this suggestion. That's not gonna work for me. I don't have that many TTRPG playing friends to tag...and no real suggestions of new games for them to play. Instead, I'll briefly mention a few games I'd like to play:


1. Carbon 2185--It's a cyberpunk game running on the 5E engine

2. Birthright--A TSR D&D setting from 1995 that I've never been able to play.

3. Alice is Missing--a big deal from last year or so. It's a murder mastery played silently by text. 


I would like to give any one of those a shot. As an aside I notice that I come across a lot of 3rd party games that run on the 5E engine. There's a much better chance to play such a game since so many players already know the rules. 




No comments:

Post a Comment