Wednesday 3 August 2022

RPG A Day 2022--Day 4:Where Would You Host a First Game?

 A lot of simple answers for the 2022 campaign...so far. I would host a first game at my house preferably at the kitchen table away from the TV. I would like to have snacks and music. I'd like it to be at a time when no one was sleepy or otherwise distracted. Unless my wife and daughter wanted to play, I'd prefer them to be doing some bonding outside of the house. It seems proper and the way things were always don. Unfortunately, this has been impossible throughout the Wuhan Flu years and I don't see that changing any time soon. Nowadays, I host using Roll 20 VTT. I usually leave the house and run from the school library where I work. Again, it keeps me away from distractors like my wife and daughter. I live in Beijing and wake up very early while those to time thieves are still in bed. My current run has been a good one having started back in November of 2021. For those in the know, it seems that the average new campaign only lasts for six sessions--we've well surpassed that, and have no plans on stopping anytime soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment