Monday 15 August 2022

RPG A Day--Day 16--What Would Be Your Perfect Game?

 Hard to say. I think my perfect game would be something like the Cyberpunk 2077 video game except it would be completely immersive, multiplayer and not as glitchy. For a long-time fan of the Cyberpunk series from R Talsorian Games the video game version from almost two years back was amazing. I put in over 100 hours in that game and I still didn't see it all. Just seeing all the locations that I imagined and saw pictures of in the source books for so many years brought to life was an incredible experience. The story was top-notch, and very nearly exactly what I wanted...unfortunately, it was too glitchy and the actual video game gameplay  wasn't everything people hoped it would be. That said, I loved every minute of it. I'd like something like that except completely VR with the ability to run with a group just like in the TTRPG except truly living it. The tech isn't quite there to give us that holodeck/Matrix yet, but I think it'll be great once we get there. 








No comments:

Post a Comment