Wednesday 24 August 2022

RPG A Day 2022: Day 24--When Did You Start Playing This Character?

We're still talking about Navi Brightheart, my Ryuujin GM character taken out of the Ryuutama TTRPG to my current campaign. I started playing as Navi back in November. That said, I played a similar Green Ryuujin named Kira Kira in an actual Ryuutama campaign some years ago.  The Ryuujin themselves are a gimmick. Like any character the way I play the personality is up to me, but the mechanics are the same. If I wanted to play a blue, red or black Ryuujin instead, there would be a bit of a difference in mechanics and supposedly tone of the campaign that it is a part of, but for me the green ones were more appealing. Also, on this subject, those in the know say the average campaign only lasts for like six sessions these days. My campaign be 30 sessions deep this Sunday. 



I used this one as Kira Kira's human form. She may be a famous anime character, but I didn't recognize her.


No comments:

Post a Comment