Tuesday 16 August 2022

RPG A Day 2022--Day 18--Where is Your Favorite Place to Play?

Since the Wuhan Flu hit I've only played in person once as detailed in an earlier entry this year, so by default my favorite place to play is online. There are some advantages to being in an online game: huge pool of potential games and players, no travel time, no clean up time and for the most part no ramifications for flaking out or ending the campaign. I do have to have a place to physically be while running online and right now I work in the school library. It's the perfect place to play because it's empty during my game time, it's quiet, and I don't disturb my wife and daughter if I happen to get loud and they don't disturb me if they wake up early.



...and I do have a much earlier account by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment