Monday 15 August 2022

RPG A Day 2022--Day 15--Who Would You Like to Gamemaster for You?

 Another short one today. I guess everybody knows the Mr.Rogers DM meme, and as one who grew up watching him, I think that would be a legitimate good deal with him using models of everything and even LARP if you wanted it. I'm not so sure I'd be completely sold on playing in the Neighborhood of Make Believe. I'd also think Jim Henson would be pretty good as he had a pretty good sense of humor yet could go dark here and there too. I don't know that any of them were avid players or not. Nowadays, and since I've been binge watching 'Better Call Saul', I'll bet Vince Gilligan could run a pretty good game if he were inclined. All that said, a Cyberpunk game run by Mike Pondsmith might be the game I'd really like to play in.  






No comments:

Post a Comment