Tuesday 3 August 2021

RPGaDAY 2021 Day 1:Scenario and Day 2:Map

Glad to see another year of prompts up and running. Maybe I'll look for a picture or GIF for each thing I answer. Keeping them short and sweet this year. My favorite scenario is anything involving circuses or carnivals with mini-games. Anything that has an Autumn feeling to it is right up my alley. Of course, I'm looking forward to D&D Witchlight and I already backed the Heckna! Kickstarter a ways back. #RPGaDay2021

May be a cartoon of 3 people

In my neck of the woods we're well into day 2 of #RPGaDay2021. I rolled a D4 and ended up with 'Map'. I really love maps and always like to back KS projects and the like that feature them prominently. In real-life I'm challenged by distances and can't envision much of a difference between feet and yards..let alone bringing metrics into the equation. Nevertheless, studying maps are a lot of fun for me.
In spite of all its troubles, the video game Cyberpunk 2077 had one of the most detailed maps of them all and it mimicked the map of CP 2020. It was a special treat for me to travel around to many of the places that I could only see in my mind before.
May be an image of map and text
Like
Comment
Share



No comments:

Post a Comment