Tuesday 31 August 2021

RPGaDAY2021--Day 31: THANK

 #RPGaDAY2021 Day 31 it's all over but the Thanking.

I thank everyone behind the scenes at RPG a DAY and any and everyone who responded to the prompts and gave me something to think about or discuss.
My gaming experience was overall weak during the 2020-2021 season--that's a school year to you and me--but I'm hoping to get involved with more for the 2021-2022 season. I'm thankful for VTTs. I'm thankful for creative TTRPG enthusiasts that create the KS projects I'm interested in and thankful for others like myself that take the risk to back them.
I'm thankful that I have a wife that puts up with the hobby...not all gamers get that. I'm thankful that I have a daughter who is getting closer and closer to the age when I can play some TTRPGs with her. She's mastered UNO more of less already.
Finally, as much as I like responding, I'm thankful I get to go back to blogging sporadically for the next 12 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment