Monday 30 August 2021

RPGaDAY2021:Day 30--Mention

As this year's venture comes to an end is there anything else I want to mention? Honestly, not much. I'll just fill-in my play experience since the last RPGaDAY ended

I ran an online one-shot last Halloween with the Heckna! play test rules. It was a very quick scenario wherein my two players managed to make it from the midway of the carnival to a haunted hotel before they had to go. It's one of the risks of playing with a younger teen because they have to go too bed when the parents tell them. It was fun, but I wanted more.

I played in a 5E campaign Spring 2021. It was a fun murder mystery type game with werewolves. I liked being able to be a player for a change. It was a pretty decent group for a Roll 20 pick-up game, but again players are flaky.

Upcoming? I'm planning a go with D&D Hardcore converting the classic 'Palace of the Silver Princess' and I'm hoping to accentuate all the non-PC/controversial parts that my PG-13 play style can muster. I'm also scheduled as a player in an upcoming Ryuutama game, but the group really seems to be dragging their feet on that one.

I'm planning to buy Viking Death Squad which I plugged in yesterday's prompt and The Wild Beyond the Witchlight box-set from WoTC. I really want to support the Wonderfilled Games project, GiantLands, #keepgamingfantasy but I'm waiting until it's gone to print. I hope I don't miss out, but if I do, I'm sure I'll gripe about it next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment