Thursday 5 August 2021

#RPGaDAY2021: Day 6 Path

 #RPGaDAY2021 I rolled the dice and got a 4 again...I should be doing dagger damage with all the 4s this week. 

Path lends itself to me continuing to rally vs. the 'WOKE' and my writing something about how I think the TTRPG community is on the wrong path or the path to Hell being paved with good intentions or some similar sentiment, but you know what, not today. 
Today, I'm just going to post a picture of a book that I'm interested in buying for Pathfinder 2nd edition. Now, I don't really play 2nd edition and Paizo suffers from many of the same "problems" that I personally find so troublesome from WoTC, but the artwork here is just so good that I can't say no. I plan to use it as a source book for whatever fantasy system I decide to use. There are several YouTube reviews available from those who actually have it in front of them, but it looks great to me. 
May be a cartoon of text

No comments:

Post a Comment