Thursday 12 August 2021

RPGaDAY 2021: Day 13--Flood

 #RPGaDAY2021 Day 13 Rolled a '1' for 'Flood'

Fortunately, I haven't experienced any real-life floods or other natural disasters to destroy my collection, but I work overseas, and have left my stuff all over the world.
I have had to leave a bunch of stuff at home in the States, some stuff left at my wife's home country in the Philippines, and luckily at least a precious few that I've been carrying with me around China. I would never have thought I would be an overseas teacher , let alone beginning my 13th year. Traveling with my books is expensive, but there's always something more that I'd like to have. With the flood of KS projects coming out these days, I am constantly wanting to buy more and more--let alone the releases from the main companies.
This 2020-2021 season I've backed:
* Heckna!
* Anime 5E
* Adventures in Oz 5E
There were several others I wanted to back and at least one more that I did back, but failed to fund. I wonder when the flood waters will recede for these indies jumping on the 5E engine?



No comments:

Post a Comment