Tuesday 15 August 2023

RPG a Day 2023: The 10th Anniversary Edition--Day 16 Game You Wish You Owned

 I wish I still had my copies of 'Heroes Unlimited', 'TMNT and Other Strangeness' and its follow-up 'After the Bomb'. I'm not entirely sure what happened to them and in fact they still might turn up if I ever get a chance to go back to my home in the States and look for them. As a late teen/early 20 to mid-20's guy I read these books over and over. The last known sighting for 'HU' would have been more than 20 years ago. I've gone through phases where I've purged things that haven't given me that "spark joy" and I've regretted every time as life has gone on. I don't want to be a hoarder and even if I did have these books they'd likely be sitting in a box somewhere in America or the Philippines with no telling when I'd be able to play them again anyway. FWIW all of these are available online and I have some PDF versions already, but I still wish I had my old hardcopies.



  

1 comment:

  1. I never got into this game. Pity really, because some many people seem to love it. I really should add it to my rotation of Super Hero games sometime. Of course I'll need to pick it up from DriveThru first.

    ReplyDelete