Tuesday 8 August 2023

RPG a Day 2023: The 10th Anniversary Edition--Day 9 Favorite Dice

 Now, this when might be a bridge too far, but I'll answer anyway to keep the streak alive. I have a favorite die which has shifting ink. I think it's pretty cool. In my standard die set I like metal ones, but I'd love to get a set of "weird" dice for DCC/MCC if I could get some. I also have a several ten-sided dice that I bought back when Vampire:The Masquerade first came out. There's nothing very special about them and the small dice bag has worn so much I can barely make out the vampire symbol on it. I just like having  dice that are older than a lot of my players. I can only imagine how people who held on to the original dice from the first D&D games feel about them.

The main DM of my late teens/early 20's had a legendary orange D20 that is talked about even to this day. It wouldn't be considered a favorite die for the players, but it was a great one for him. It disappeared some time ago and I'm sure it's just waiting and biding its time for the next dark lord to take possession of it.  


     



No comments:

Post a Comment