Saturday 19 August 2023

RPG a Day 2023: The 10th Anniversary Edition--Day 20 Will Still Play in Twenty Years Time...

Answer.  Yes...if I'm still alive and the Lord tarries.  I'm sure something will come along to help my aging body to get around to the table. We may even finally be plugged in Matrix style by that time. Even if I were at retirement age today--right on the cusp of the big FIVE-OH!! as I write this entry--there are many automatic dice rollers and large print books available. Playing TTRPGs and video games will probably be the equivalent of golf, bridge, and fishing for the old fogies of today. At least they will be in my case. I don't really hang around with the elderly on a normal basis although my cohort is on a collision course with Father Time. I'm not too sure how old folks spend their time today apart from eating ice-cream and running the USA into the ground. I think a retirement home would be the perfect spot to have a table top  group. There's nothing but time on their hands. It isn't physically taxing. It occupies the mind and it's a lot of fun. Those gray heads who aren't eyeing political office should really consider it.   




No comments:

Post a Comment